We are a Baptist church in fellowship with the Nolachucky Baptist Association, Tennessee Baptist Convention, and the Southern Baptist Convention. We hold to the Baptist Faith and Message (2000) as our doctrinal statement. We believe and hold dear the fundamentals of the faith:
- The God of the Bible is our Creator, Redeemer, and soon coming King.
- Man is a fallen being going back to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
- In His love and mercy, the LORD has provided the only way of redemption through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is “God in the Flesh”, born of a Virgin, and the only way of salvation. He was crucified, died, and rose again three days later to secure Salvation for all that will turn from their sin and to God in repentance and faith.
- We affirm the orthodox position of the Trinity. That God is three in one and one in three. There is the only one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We hold to a pre-tribulation and pre-millennial view of the last days.
- The local church exists to exalt the Lord, edify the saints, and evangelize the lost.